Women in Need, Growing Stronger (WINGS) Support Group
• Would you like to develop your tool box with skills that can be used to manage overwhelming feelings and stress?
• Would you like to improve your self-esteem, confidence, authenticity and spontaneity?
• Would you like to foster better relationships with self and others?
• Do you feel challenged in your past or present relationships?
The WINGS support group runs a 8-week series aimed at providing women with practical skills they can use to manage and cope with the stressors that are part of their lives. At the end of the eight weeks participants begin to achieve deeper intimacy with themselves. Participation does not have to come from a place of despair, but can just be a desire to change ones life from living to being alive.
- Setting personal boundaries
- Building healthy relationships
- Improving self-esteem
- Managing anxiety
- Coping with stress
The group meets on Wednesday mornings from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. in the DAS-OLGCS office in Surrey.
The 2017 sessions are as follows:
– March 29 to May 17
Please call the office 604-585-6688 or email: email@example.com to register.