A small store with a BIG HEART!
The store is a bustling enterprise, packed with surprises and treasures at great bargain prices. We have been very well received in the shopping community of downtown Langley, continually receiving praise for our well organized, attractive displays, and clean, friendly environment!
RE-OPENING TUESDAY, JUNE 9TH !!!
We’re happy to announce, we will re-open June 9th with new measures in place to help keep our customers and volunteers as safe as possible:
- Minimized store hours and rotating volunteers (please call our shop for new hours).
- All donations are washed and heat treated before being displayed.
- Larger aisles have been provided to allow for social distancing with directional controls.
- Lower customer capacity in store.
- Sanitizer provided to customers upon entry and mask-wearing encouraged.
- Increased surface sanitization throughout the day; especially on high traffic surfaces.
- Protective glass barrier installed at the front desk.
- As always, no returns or exchanges.
Donations are still being accepted on Tuesday and Saturdays – 11am to 2pm.
We can arrange personal shopping with curbside pickup. Please call ahead to arrange.
We are also working towards a polished online shopping experience through our Face Book page as well. Thank you for your patience during our closures and while we adjust to our new environment! We’re all in this together.
Questions? Call us at 604.514.7001
To volunteer, call our store manager, Maureen Carter, or fill out and drop off an application.
Located in the beautiful center of historic Langley at 56th Avenue and Salt Lane and surrounded by a quaint village of cafes, galleries, furniture boutiques and restaurants. Make a fun day from visiting us! We love when you stop by to say hello.