We are committed to raising awareness about domestic abuse and relationship violence throughout the Lower Mainland through a process of educational workshops.
Domestic Abuse Services – OLGCS:
- provides second-stage safe housing through Eva’s House.
- provides an information HelpLine – 365 days a year.
- provides one-on-one support and referrals.
- provides access to spiritual, legal, financial and psychological resources to assist victims of domestic abuse.
- offers educational programs and speaker-series to groups of people regarding domestic abuse and relationship violence.