We invite you to help us bring Christmas joy to the families at Eva’s House by supporting our Christmas Giving Campaign. From November 1st until December 25th, you can choose a very special gift which will directly impact the lives the wonderful women and children who stay with us. Shop early to ensure your gifts make it on time for Christmas!
WHAT YOUR GIFT WILL DO
$30 will buy…
- A birthday gift for a mother or child
- Cleaning supplies for the suite
- A bathroom package (shampoo/conditioner, body lotion, hand soap, shower curtain, etc.)
- School supplies
- Emergency support for groceries
$75 will buy…
- Stocking stuffers for a family
- A comfort package for a mother
- A bedding package for a new family (sheets, quilt, duvet cover)
- Helpline training
$200 will buy…
- A welcome package for a new family (gift, groceries, gift card)
- Operating costs for a week at Eva’s House
- Monthly maintenance fees
$2500 will buy…
- Operating costs for 3 months at Eva’s House
- New living room and bedroom furniture
- Bathroom/kitchen renovations
- Appliance upgrades
If you would like to donate a different amount, please visit our donation page here or phone our office at 604-585-6688.
Thank you for bringing JOY to our families. Merry Christmas!
“When I got home today, I couldn’t believe my eyes. All those gifts and food for me and my daughter!” G.M.
“Thank you for helping us in times of struggle. Thank you for your kindness and compassion and for giving us a place to heal, recover, and grow.” G.C.
“If it wasn’t for Eva’s House, I would have nowhere to go. For everything you have done for me, I am so grateful.” Z.H.
” Eva’s House gives me much needed peace and quiet. I feel safe here.” M.L.