FANTASY WALKATHON – FIGHTING AGAINST DOMESTIC ABUSE
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we have created a fantasy walkathon in lieu of our regular walkathon in order to practice safe-social distancing. You choose your favourite route wherever you like and decide if you can do 2kms, 4kms or 6kms!
HOW YOUR PARTICIPATION IMPACTS SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE
Your participation will help our Society continue to provide valuable services and programs. Every dollar raised will support Eva’s House and survivors of domestic abuse as well as education and awareness to the community. We’re also working towards increasing our capacity at Eva’s House so we can assist more families. Whether you walk or simply donate, your support matters to us and we are grateful for it.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Download your pledge form here or scroll down this page to pledge someone you know!
- Help us reach our goal of $15,000. Challenge your friends to join with you; either as a group practising social-distancing or apart but together in spirit!
- Walk, run, cycle or roll your chosen distance and at your preferred location between June 20 and June 28.
- Take a picture (a selfie or hold up 1, 2 or 3 fingers to show us which milestone you’ve completed). Send us happy vibes so we can see how much fun you’re having! We’ll share these on our social media.
- Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into a draw!
- Collect pledges from now until June 28th and return them to our office with funds you’ve raised before July 10. #201 14045 104th Avenue, Surrey V3T 1X4. Be sure everyone’s name and contact info is accurate and complete so we can issue them a tax receipt.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 604.585.6688
Charity Registration No. 889025193 Tax receipts will be issues for donations of $20 or more before December 31, 2020.
Can’t participate, but still want to help? Pledge a participant or simply donate. We are so grateful to those whose are able!