We very much appreciate the donations we receive. These items are used at Eva’s House to provide for the families who reside there, creating a more complete sense of home and leaving them with one less thing to worry about. We would like to suggest that you do not purchase dollar store items which, while reasonable, often do not last resulting in more frequent replacement costs.
If you prefer to make a cash donation for a specific need(s) listed below please contact our office at 604.585.6688. We would be happy to do the shopping for you!!
- Small size roasting pans (for a chicken or ham)
- Cake pans (8×8, 9-inch rounds, 9×13)
- Handheld Electric Mixers
- Sheets & Pillowcases Queen & Double Size (neutral colours – yellow, pink, beige)
- Sheets & Pillowcases Twin Size (girl’s & boy’s patterns)
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Facecloths (neutral colours)
- Pillow Protectors – Standard Size) – must be bedbug proof)
- Shower Curtain & Hooks (fabric/vinyl type – one piece)
- Door Mats – outdoor king with fabric to wipe feet/shoes – not plastic/rubber surface
- Washroom Waste Baskets – plastic (cream, white, beige)
- Ziploc style sandwich & snack bags
- Broom & Dust Pan Sets
- Bucket & Mop Sets
- Swiffer Dusting Cloths
- Fabric Softener or Dryer sheets – unscented
- Paper Towels (if you buy ‘club size’ we share it between the units)
- Toilet Paper (if you buy ‘club size’ we share it between the units)
- Bathroom Cleaning Supplies – (this is brand specific due to the new installation of tub/shower for warranty purposes) Green Works All Purpose Cleaner (spray or liquid), Green Works Natural Bathroom Cleaner, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner with bleach, Clorox Cleanup Cleaner with Bleach
Gifts for our Moms and Children
- Small value ($10-$15 denomination) gift cards from WalMart, Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Bath & Body Works, Cineplex, etc.
- Arts and Craft kits for both boys and girls (i.e. modeling clay kits, playdoh, painting kits, building kits, etc.)
To arrange for the drop-off or pickup of your donation(s) please call our office at 604.585.6688